InspiredResume.com is a product of 64Inspired Consulting (64IC) and is intended to be a platform that offers services to those who have a bonafide intention to improve their job search through career enhancement services.
USE TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE
InspiredResume.com is a public site which offers a combination of free and paid services to users who intend to use its services for career enhancement. InspiredResume.com is only providing a service to the users and cannot be held liable for any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to 64IC to be placed on the website by technical or any other means. 64IC does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the InspiredResume.com website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by 64IC.
The Website is hosted in India / South East Asia. Company makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available in other locations. The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
64IC is providing a free service and is supported by its partner network that funds this free service. The user agrees to have their resume shared with these partner network, for the purpose of enhancing their job search.
64IC shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
The user undertakes to use InspiredResume.com for his/her own purposes. Using content from InspiredResume.com for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from 64IC is strictly prohibited.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the website(s) of 64IC, by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. 64IC expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of 64IC by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify I64IC for all losses incurred by 64IC due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the website(s) of 64IC.
The User/Subscriber/Visitor to InspiredResume.com does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its subsequent amendments, as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of 64IC. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to InspiredResume.com and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case they violate any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its subsequent amendments, and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, they shall alone be responsible for all their acts, deeds and things and that they alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
In order to protect the integrity of the Website and Website Services, Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block certain IP addresses from accessing the Website or Website Services.
THE USER REPRESENTS, WARRANTS AND COVENANTS THAT ITS USE OF
INSPIREDRESUME.COM SHALL NOT BE DONE IN A MANNER SO AS TO:
Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information
- Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of InspiredResume.com, or that of other computer systems;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
64IC will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components.
64IC shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
64IC further reserves its right to post the data on the website InspiredResume.com or on such other affiliated sites and publications as 64IC may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / user.
64IC will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case 64IC is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names 64IC. 64IC however will abide with any court order served on it through due process. 64IC controls and operates this platform from its headquarters in Bangalore and makes no representation that the materials on InspiredResume.com are appropriate or available for use in other countries. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. In case a person using the worldwide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to InspiredResume.com or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by 64IC, it should not be held responsible for the same. 64IC assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by 64IC do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of InspiredResume.com. Any person using InspiredResume.com in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of InspiredResume.com shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and 64IC arising out of use of InspiredResume.com or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by the Company. Decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
64IC and 64Inspired Consulting are used interchangeably and are synonymous.
The following additional conditions apply for the use of InspiredResume.com.
- 64IC offers no guarantee nor warranties that the user's job search will be successful after delivery of the service
- 64IC neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials, bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- 64IC would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond 64IC's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- This service is only meant for candidates looking to enhance their career opportunities Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- 64IC reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- 64IC has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- The users get the resume assessment free of cost. 64IC however may ask users to 'pay- it-forward' and donate to InspiredResume to help it service more users. The users will have the option to donate resume assessment service for 1 user (Rs.99), 2 users (Rs.198), 5 users (Rs.495) or an amount of their choice. The donation will be completely optional.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All such 'pay-it-forward' donation is channelled towards delivering expert feedback to more users, free of cost.
- The donation is completely optional and is not a pre-requisite for delivery of service to the contributor.
- However, the donor has the right to demand the money back by writing a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days of the donation. In such a case, the refund of the contribution made by the user will be processed after deducting Rs.60 as processing charge.
- By submitting your resume to the Website (Contribution), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, and distribute such contributions as necessary in the performance of the Website Services. Company may also retain archived copies of your Contributions. Company does not assert any ownership over your Contributions; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement, you retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website Services (“Submissions”) provided by you to Company are non-confidential and Company (as well as any designee of Company) shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Website may contain (or you may be sent through the Website or the Website Service) links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”). Such Third Party Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Websites. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Website does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Website and access the Third Party Websites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website. Any purchases you make through Third Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and Company takes no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
- All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the Website. Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to register for the Website or use the Company Services.
On submission of resume, you agree to:
- Making your resume available to the partner network of 64IC and their clients. You may be contacted by 64IC's partner or their clients via email, telephone and/or post. 64IC will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you.
- Receive job alerts (mails detailing jobs that match your profile as entered on InspiredResume.com) via email.
- Receive promotional mailers/ special offers.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- If there is a dispute between users of the Website Services, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Website Services.
- The logos and the marks used on InspiredResume.com and any downloads are the exclusive property of 64ICwhich shall retain all rights, title and interest in these trademarks, copyrights, logos and other intellectual property rights
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by 64IC at any time. 64IC is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
22nd August, 2022